Today we finally had carpet installed upstairs in the master bedroom and the nursery. It seems like forever since we started working upstairs, probabaly because it has. We started working on the second story a little over a year ago. Last weekend I was hoping to get the tub installed, we ended up getting just the subfloor installed which is still a good achivement because it let us move everything from the other rooms into the bathroom while we were getting ready for the carpet. Now we have to clean everything and move it out of the bathroom either to one of the finished rooms upstairs or downstairs. This weekend I will start that process. At this point I have no idea when the bathroom will get any more real progress, I will be optimistic and say sometime in september hoping to have the tub, vanity, and walls painted. So without anymore waiting I will show before and after pics of the carpeted floors.